We’re still on!
We’re not letting the rain keeps us down! Come by to see the other side of EFA and have a hot dog!
Most of our clients fly out of our Bedford location.
Now come see the other side of EFA.
Please join us for a summer barbecue and discover why Lawrence Airport is a great place to live your passion.
What’s Special About Lawrence?
- Convenient location
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Airport restaurant
- Less air traffic
- Executive amenities
What to Expect
- Enjoy a family barbecue
- Tour our Lawrence hangar
- Meet your maintenance staff
- Hang out with other pilots
- See the other airplanes
- Kick-off your summer with everything that makes it great
Where We Are
- Lawrence Airport
- EFA Hangar
- Big, blue hangar next to the control tower
- 492 Sutton St, North Andover, MA 01845
- June 2, 2012
- Stop by any time 10am-3pm
We encourage you to fly-in to this event! Rent an airplane in Bedford and soar on over!
We're sorry you missed the event this year. We hope to see you soon!
It’s free and only takes a few minutes.
Massport will also hold badge swap hours on Saturday, December 10, 2011 from 09:00 to 14:00.
Executive Flyers Aviation will take 10% off the flat rate fee for new clients’ annual inspections. Existing clients can also receive this discount by referring a friend.
Our team of experienced mechanics thoroughly inspect all manner of piston aircraft, returning each one on time and in the same, eye-catching condition our clients expect.
- Track record of safety and customer service
- A Cessna Service Facility
- Equipped to handle the most exotic aircraft
- Backed by air show legend Mike Goulian
- Aircraft pick-up and delivery available
Contact Matthew Goulian